The Operational Research and Impact Evaluation (ORIE) project held a Stakeholder and Dissemination event in Abuja on August 2017. The event aimed to present the methodology and the key findings of the ORIE research and evaluation of the Working to Improve Nutrition in Northern Nigeria (WINNN) Programme. Thematic workshops were facilitated to get experts and policy makers to analyse ORIE results and discuss lessons learnt and implication for future nutrition programmes and policy.
The file contains the presentation given by the ORIE team at the event, which gives an overview of the Working to Improve Nutrition in Northern Nigeria (WINNN) Programme.
Other presentations from the event that are available to download include:
- The ORIE Project: An Overview
- ORIE key findings and recommendations (2012-2017)
- ORIE findings by standard evaluation criteria
- ORIE thematic workshop: Micro-nutrient supplementation
- ORIE thematic workshop: CMAM
- ORIE thematic workshop: governance
- ORIE thematic workshop: Gender in the WINNN programme
- ORIE thematic workshop: Infant and Young Child Feeding (IYCF)