We are excited to announce the launch of the new HEART website! Throughout the redesign our main focus has been to provide you with a more streamlined experience, that makes the knowledge resources we provide clearer and more navigable.
Several highlights of our relaunch include:
• A few new HEART consortium partners
• A more responsive, cleaner design across the site
• Improved usability for mobile devices
• The inclusion of two additional thematic areas: social protection and water & sanitation (WASH)
• Increased visibility of the main thematic areas, through recognisable icons and colour coordination
• Easier navigation and an improved search function
• Inclusion of updated resources within the document library
You’ll also notice that alongside the changes we’ve also kept some key areas the same for your convenience, such as the location of the HEART content types (helpdesk, topic guides, assignment reports, etc.).
We hope you enjoy using the new site and that you find the knowledge resources useful and easy to navigate. We’d love to receive any feedback regarding your experience of the new HEART website, just leave us a comment below or send us an email at [email protected].