A Response to critics of Family Planning programs covering the following topics:
- Family planning programs have little or no effect on fertility.
- Fertility declines are underway everywhere, so the population problem has largely been solved and family planning programs are no longer needed
- The death toll of the AIDS epidemic makes family planning undesirable and unnecessary.
- Family planning programs are not cost-effective
- Family planning programs at best have made women the instruments of population control policies and at worst have been coercive