Protecting your personal data
This statement will inform you as to how we look after your personal data that we collect from you or that you provide to us and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. More specifically, it covers:
- Important information and who we are
- The data we collect about you
- How is your personal data collected?
- How we use your personal data
- Disclosures of your personal data
- International transfers
- Data security
- Data retention
- Your legal rights
The above version was last updated on 24 May 2018 and historic versions can be obtained by contacting [email protected]
The HEART Website and newsletter subscription service is maintained and managed by the Institute of Development Studies (IDS) on behalf of Oxford Policy Management Limited (OPM).