The HEART team use a number of methods to share the best in health, nutrition, education, social protection and water & sanitation (WASH) information. As well as the website, HEART publishes its content through the following methods and platforms:
The email HEART Newsletter brings you a selection of the latest HEART Helpdesk and Assignments reports.
We also highlight some of the latest research available on health, nutrition, education, social protection and water & sanitation (WASH).
You can subscribe to the HEART Newsletter.
Follow HEART through your Twitter account or on your mobile phone. Our information officers highlight the latest Helpdesk and Assignment Reports published by HEART, as well as interesting research and news on health, nutrition, education, social protection and water & sanitation (WASH).
Add our RSS feed to your browser, email client, Google account, newsreader or website and you can keep up to date without the need to revisit the HEART website. We offer feeds on:
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Health Systems
- HIV and AIDS
- International Policy and Aid Financing
- Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
- Non-Communicable Diseases and Mental Health
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Access and Participation
- Adult, Higher and Vocational Education
- Curriculum, Learning and Teaching
- Education and Health
- Girls’ Education
- Policy, Finance and Governance
- Violence, Conflict and Emergencies